Monday, November 4, 2013

Busy Weekend.

Its been a long weekend here in Tasmania, i am not even sure why...recreation day or something...whatever it is/was we will take it...the weather has been beautiful..bit windy a couple of days, but today was glorious. I went to my fathers garage sale last week and bought some beautiful vintage bowls and plates for my sons engagement party looming in a couple of weeks.
I worked on Sat morning, then in the afternoon, Sue and I decided to go visit with the girls at retreat in Hagley...I really wanted to play, but too many other things to do ...Leanne, Alex, Georgie, Meredith and Cathy, were staying so we went for a walk around the school farm...


I cant walk  far, so on return, I decided to make a cuppa while Leanne and Cathy went cross country to the old church...well, in a matter of minutes we got a phone call, they had disturbed a bees nest..and the poor girls were madly attacked..Poor Leanne, received multiple stings to the head, fingers, and hand..and Cathy got stung on the head and hand..oh dear, very traumatic..they were both very brave....here is Leanne with her icepack. 
Sunday i did house work, cleaned windows...and sewed..I cant show this because it is a row x row and its secret...
Today, Mon, i did the local markets,,went to the shop and prepared the BOMs, and then I did an 8km bike ride, which is huge for me, the first in 18 months..i am tired,but its a good tired. 
It was so emotional and so wonderful to be out and about on my bike again. .....

So, all in all, it was a fabulous weekend..was nice to feel great, the weather was wonderful...cant ask for more than that can one? Our house is looking pretty in readiness for the party..just need nice weather now...??????
Have a great week everyone...hope you feeling better Leanne....that could have been very ugly..so glad you are ok....
cheers
Pauline. 

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely post to read..ohh ok bee stings not so nice for the stung,but lovely to read you got out and about and done a bit too,cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete










































































  2. i there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? Im getting tired of WordPress because Ive had issues with hackers and Im looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete