Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014! Happy New Year!

A new year is upon us, and I take this opportunity to wish you all a healthy and happy 2014 !! I have neglected the blog quite a lot , as I have found it very difficult to keep up with all the new social media that is happening...what with Twitter, Facebook, Blogging and Instagram as well as running the business...leaves little time free..so i have to admit..the blog was the media that missed out last year..HOWEVER..this year i am hoping to be much happier and much healthier than the past 18 months..so I should be able to keep up at least once a week...I absolutely refuse to put myself under pressure to meet social media requirements..It can all become too much as i am sure a lot of you have already discovered... but once a week...??.That is the plan ...I also have both children getting married this year...Laurissa in March, and Mitch just three weeks later, so a busy first half of the year is planned....very excited though...Laurissa was not coming home for the first chrissy ever, but her fiance bought her a ticket so she came home on chrissy day for just overnight...was a great gift!! Dont you love Bonnie photobombing this pic??? lol

We had a lovely year at the shop with several new members to our group, which is almost 30 members now I think...and what a great group of ladies they are..i could not be more fortunate to have such a great group visit once a week to sew, but also to be able to call them all dear friends...super special!!!


I have been on break since 21st Dec, returning on the 7th, so I am very relaxed at present..spending a week at the shack in the highlands, Central Tasmania..Although the weather was just AWFUL...i still managed to make a quilt with my birthday fabrics and visit some new places..So I look forward to this year with a renewed gusto..and with classes, and loads of new ideas in mind, I am hoping we can share blogs once again... I am also doing Project 365, so taking a photo every day for the year..(thats the plan anyway) I will pre warn you though...i wont be strictly blogging about quilting...there will be other interests on here as well...So enjoy 2014, stay healthy and be happy...look forward to hearing from you and all our shared stories for this coming year!!
cheers Pauline 

1 comment:

  1. Love that quilt, Pauline. You were so good to get some sewing done over the Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete